Render Free COVID Safety + Prevention Plan
The wellness and safety of each member is immensely important to us. For this reason, we ask our members to continue to extend grace and understanding as we adapt to the ongoing development of COVID-19.
To accommodate those most vulnerable to COVID-19, founding membership is currently a virtual and on-site hybrid.
Onsite use of space will be as follows -
1. As mandated by the state of Minnesota, all staff, guests and members will wear face masks
Exception will be made while eating or drinking
2. Staff, guests and members will maintain a six-foot radius from others
Members will be assigned stations upon arriving, where they will remain for the duration of their time in the space.
3. Hand sanitizer will be made available throughout the space.
4. The space will be professionally cleaned and sanitized each week.
5. Frequently used hard surfaces will be cleaned with a disinfectant wipes every 2-4 hours dependent on traffic of people.
Such as tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, sinks, etc.
6. Furniture will be arranged six feet apart with a clearly mandated max capacity for each sitting area.
If all parties independently consent with a staff member, 2-3 people may share a sitting area.
7. Guest will be encouraged to bring their own cups or to use available disposable cups.
8. The max capacity for each room will be visibly displayed.